Monday, April 2, 2007

Dr.'s Visit!

At our doctor's appointment today the babies heartbeat was between 135 and 140 bpm. The baby grew 1.5 cm, which is a little more than average within one week! I actually lost .5 pounds for some reason, but since the baby grew so much it wasn't as much of a concern! I had the Group B Strep test done today, which isn't as bad as an "internal"! I am glad that I am past the 36 week mark because prior to 36 weeks the Sturgeon does not take you! We have a hospital tour booked tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. I've heard very good things about the Sturgeon so it will be nice to see where we'll be! One of the nice things about this hospital is that the room you deliver in is the room you stay in, where at a few other hospitals in Edmonton you have to move from the prenatal room to the delivery room then into the postpartum room within a few hours of delivering. Although I've heard at the Grey Nun's they have some pretty nice theme rooms (often hard to get though)!! But Grey Nun's is way to far from our house! Talk to ya all later!!

Love, Us

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

awww i miss you and the baby already! I am really glad that everything is going ok! Remind that baby to be born on a friday/saturday :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! And only gone 1 day so far... I gets first dibs on babysitting for the supper though. I'll come to your house, I'll pay, I'll do anything. ha ha
Love you all

Gerry and Lesley said...

You look so great... it's been so nice to see the pictures of your belly growing over the past months! Not too long now to go... can't wait to meet our little niece/nephew!!
Love you guys!