Friday, August 3, 2007

3 Months on Sunday!

Blake is 3 months old on Sunday! I can't believe it! Time flies!! Today I went after Strollerobics and had Blake weighed. He is now 14 lbs 8 ounces. That is the 75th percentile. I believe he was in the 95th percentile before! On Saturday Cal and I are going on a date, so I'm looking forward to that! We're going to the Eskimo's game if it doesn't rain!! I posted a picture of Blake in his new Bumbo chair! He is so strong and able to hold his head up very well. My Mom bought the chair for him last night and he seems to like it!! I also posted another cute picture of him on his tummy!! It's one of my new faves!! Hope everyone has an excellent long weekend! Take care!

Love Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Blake is a mini-Donna!!! He is just so darn cute!!!