Sunday, February 3, 2008

Brrrrrrrr....

It has been sooooo... cold here! -49 - WHAT!!! I don't remember the last time it was this cold?! Blake and I have been staying in a lot more but did make it to Baby Laptime at the library on Tuesday! We are starting another Baby Laptime class at a different library on Fridays too. This a.m. we went swimming with my Mom and had a lot of fun :) Blake LOVES swimming!!! He was giggling and kicking and doing "nose dives" in the water!! The first time he did it I was alarmed and thought he might have scared himself but then he did it again! It was pretty funny! On Saturday we went for brunch and Blake ordered his first meal in a restaurant - dry brown toast and a boiled egg!!! LOL! Only problem was they didn't make boiled eggs! So he had some of my poached egg yolk! You know you're getting big when you can eat at a restaurant! Blake will be 9 months old on Tuesday (his Uncle Gerry's birthday) and we have a pediatrician appointment in the morning. We'll see how much he's grown in the past few months. Cal and I are pretty excited for our trip to San Francisco in April. I booked our hotels and flights last week! We're planning on doing the Alcatraz tour, seeing Fisherman's Warf, shopping lots and going to a Giants ball game. My friend Meghan from high school has a friend who works for the Giants so we are getting awesome tickets to the game and a personal tour of the park before the game! It'll be so awesome!!! We love going to baseball games! A few summers ago we went to a game in Seattle and in Toronto! It will be weird leaving Blake for 3 nights but he'll have fun with Grandma and Grandpa! I have to ween Blake before then of course. I plan to do that, at least partially, in early March. Anyways, I'll blog again after Blake's appointment on Tuesday and let you know how much he's grown! Keep, keepin' warm ;-)



Love Tracy

No comments: