Saturday, March 29, 2008

1st Hair Cut!

Today Blake had his first hair cut!! Cal had an appointment so afterwards Blake also got his hair cut! It went really well :) He sat very still for the majority of the time. Towards the end he started moving around a bit so I gave him his soother to keep him still until Livia was done!! He looks so different - more like a little boy! The hair stylist put some of his hair together with a piece of tape at the end in a Ziploc bag with her business card and the date and time of the appointment written on the back of the card! I of course took lots of pictures! I posted an after shot. Blake slept over at Grandma's house last night. He was an angel for her!! She brought him back home this morning and then we all went out for brunch. Cal and I went to Eric and Christa's for dinner, then to a movie, and then we went back to their house and finished watching the hockey game and watched another movie. We got home around 1 am and I woke up this morning at 8:30! I was quite surprised! I thought for sure I'd wake up at 6:30!! But I was very tired and not feeling too great, so I needed the sleep! It was very odd laying in bed and not having to get up!!! Blake is usually my alarm clock and I pop right out of bed! So I laid in bed until 9:30 ish!! It was nice, but we really missed Blake too! It was great to see his face light up when he saw us this morning :) Oh, I also forgot to post last time that Blake's 8th tooth broke through on Thursday! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Blake! We LOVE your haircut! You look so much older though that it makes it hard to believe that almost a year ago we were waiting for you to arrive. :D Congrats on learning to climb the stairs too, you are definately going to be keeping your Mommy and Daddy busy!

xoxo
The Schells

Gerry and Lesley said...

Nice new hairdo little man! So cute!! :)

Love you,
Auntie Lesley, Uncle Gerry and Colby