Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yucky!

It appears Blake is not over whatever it is he has. I wish I would have brought it up more with the Pediatrician on Tuesday, because I think we need to make another trip to the doctor :( Yesterday at Karen's Blake had "explosive" diarrhea. Yuck! Poor Karen! Last night Cal went out and bought Pedialite and lactose free formula. I think he seems to be a bit sensitive to milk products so thought we'd try the lactose free formula. So we fed Blake a very light supper and he was fine all night, then I fed him his normal breakfast (cereal) and he was fine and then I fed him lunch (pb toast and some banana) and he vomited. So I guess his stomach is still sensitive! Geez! I don't really understand why he has been okay some days and then not others. It's been going on since Friday. So after his nap this afternoon I might take him to my Dr. Hopefully he's feeling better for his party on Saturday!!

No comments: