Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Below is an email Blake sent to some friends and relatives!!!

Hello,

How are you? I'm borrowing Mom's email again to write you a note! I am very excited!!

Mom and Dad told me a few weeks ago that I am going to be a big brother!!! Can you believe it!? Mom and Dad were quite surprised too, but very happy :) Apparently, this baby will come home sometime in February. Dad hopes on his birthday! We all got to see a picture of the baby on a t.v. screen. It was very exciting! We also heard it's heart beat.

Mom's not feeling too good, just like with me! Hopefully she's feeling better soon.

Mom and Dad say they will be very busy with 2 kids under the age of 2, but I promise to be very good and helpful!

I just wanted to share my exciting news with everyone! Hopefully we will see you all soon!

Lots of love,

Blake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi little munchkin! Nice email you sent - won't be long before you have your own address I bet! If you ever need to surprise mom and dad you can use my email!
We are so thrilled you will have a brother or sister! You already share so well, and are so much fun, they will just love you!
And you get to plan a new bedroom - that is exciting for everyone.
Lots of love - have a good day. Can't wait for our holidays together.