Saturday, September 13, 2008

Feeling Terrible :(

I am feeling bad right now ... Blake has fallen down the stairs (the same set of stairs) twice in two days. I can not believe it. He's been going up and down these stairs for months, I suppose it was bound to happen (especially after I blogged about how good he is on the stairs, right?!). Thankfully he is okay, just a bit of rug burn and a small bump and bruise. I think I feel worse then he does! I know there will be more bumps and bruises, but I feel bad because I could have prevented this one. Yesterday Blake and I did some shopping in the morning and in the afternoon a friend and I made birthday invitations for her little girls party. Cal's in school this weekend, so Blake and I went to his swimming lesson this morning. It was lots of fun!! I discovered I need to buy a new bathing suit though!! Kinda growing out of this one! We have no other definite plans for the weekend, other than play, play, play!!! Have a good weekend everyone :)

Tracy

No comments: