Monday, April 26, 2010

Exciting News!!

Below is an email sent to family and friends on April 23, 2010:

Hello,

How are you all doing? I'm borrowing Mom's email to write you a note ... again! We are all very excited!!

Mom and Dad told us a few weeks ago that I am going to be a big brother again and Emerson is going to be a big sister!!! Can you believe it!? Mom and Dad were quite surprised too:) Apparently, even more surprised then when I passed on Em's news to you all!! Our new baby is due on November 11 and Mom turns 30 on November 14! There's 21 months between all of us, and that wasn't even planned!!!

Mom's not feeling good at all. We all hope she's feeling better soon.

Mom and Dad think I will be a big help! I love to help with Emerson and I am very excited about a new baby. I told Mom I'm hoping for another baby sister, because I like baby sisters!!

I just wanted to share this exciting news with you all! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Lots of love,

Blake and Emerson

No comments: