Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm 2 Years Old :)

~ email sent by Emerson on her birthday ;)

Hi everyone!

Today is my 2nd birthday! Mom thought I should write a little email to let everyone know what I'm up to these days!

A lot has changed since my last email 1 year ago. I've "grown up" so much over the past year! People are usually quite impressed by my vocabulary. I surprise everyone all the time with how well I talk. Mom and Dad thought Blake was a parrot when he was younger, but I AM A PARROT! I repeat EVERYTHING! Absolutely everything ... good and bad ;) My memory is really good too and I have memorized a lot of songs. My favorite song to sing is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." I'm also starting to learn my colors and I can even count up to 20!! I also know most of the ABC song :) Some of the other things I enjoy doing are reading books, coloring, doing arts and crafts (especially using glue sticks!!), dancing, playing with my dolls and ponies and playing with Blake (and sometimes fighting over toys :S)!!

And the biggest news of all this past year is that I am a Big Sister!! My little sister was born in November. Mom and Dad think I'm a very good big sister. I like to help them and sometimes I even get to help carry and hold Reese! Reese loves it when I talk to her - she smiles and coo's a lot!! Mom and Dad were worried I'd be jealous of my new sibling, but I wasn't at all! I love her to bits and like to help take care of her. I love having Mom home with us every day and doing lots of activities with Mom and Dad! We have a ton of fun!! I enjoy everything I'm in - gymnastics, swimming and "Come Play With Me", but also like the odd day when we stay home in our pj's :)

On January 24th I weighed 24 lbs and was 32" tall. I guess I'm on the smaller side for my age!?

Well, I hope everyone is doing really good. It was good talking to ya' and hopefully I'll see you before I'm 3!

Hugs and Kisses,

Emerson

No comments: