Friday, March 30, 2012

Where are my baby girls?!

This happens often, but today I was watching Reese and I just could not believe how grown up she is!!  She should still be a baby in my mind.  But she's not, she is definately a toddler!!  She is talking so much now and is learning and growing so fast! 

She has so much fun taking Heidi for walks, it is so cute how she holds on to the leash and talks to Heidi the entire time!  If Heidi starts walking too fast or pulling on the leash, Reese's voice changes to a more stern tone!!!  I love it, it is too cute!  Every kid needs a dog and especially a dog like Heidi who is very easy going and loves all the attention :)

And Emerson ... it is hard to believe Em is 3 and is beginning preschool on Thursday!!  She is looking forward to it and I know she will have a great time!  She has no fear and is definately not shy!

Love you so much girls, please don't grow up too fast!!  I'm so glad you have each other.  Having Lindsay in my life is such a blessing and I think every little girl needs a sister :)  But then again, I've always thought having a brother would be cool and so you have the best of both worlds!!  How lucky :)

xoxo

No comments: