Monday, February 15, 2016

Tournament long weekend!!

Phew, this family day long weekend was a 'tad' busy ;)  Blake and the Saints were in the Stollery Family Day Classic, Emerson and the blue blizzard and Reese and the purple panda's were in the Sweetheart Ringette Tournament.  I will admit, I was crossing my fingers that I'd make it to Monday evening.  Good news is, I made it!!  WE made it!  And we all enjoyed ourselves ;)  Sending a HUGE thank you to all of our friends and family who supported Blake and the Stollery Children's Foundation.  Cal, Blake and I all appreciate your support of this wonderful cause.  To date the Stollery Family Day Classic has raised over 1.5 million dollars!  Blake had fun in the Stollery tournament.  They didn't come away with a medal but had very close games and fun as a team!  

We all enjoyed the Sweetheart Tournament, it was fun to not only watch Reese and Emerson and their teams play but to catch one of my sister's games, catch up with a few players from my past, watch my niece Jenna's team play and spend time with the Stony Plain Cameron's and my parents!  The girls also loved the photo booth ;)  They were very proud of their medals and had a fabulous weekend!

We capped the long weekend off with lunch and a visit in Stony Plain!  It was nice to slow down and relax :)  I want to send a big thank you to my parents who helped us get Reese to her game on Friday, volunteered to time keep and were the kids' biggest cheer leaders!!  Thank you, thank you!!  

Here's a few photo's from our awesome weekend:

My favorite hockey player, ready for the Stollery tournament!!
Emerson, Reese and Jenna - Ringette cousins!!
Proud of my girls!
Cal and the girls :)

No comments: