Wednesday, December 7, 2016

November in review

It's mid-December and some how I almost missed a whole month!  Here's a point form breakdown, so as not to make this a 5 page document ;)

- the kids started the month with a sleepover at G&G's on the 5th while Cal and I attended a fundraising dinner and a pub night!  That same morning Emerson had TWO ringette games!  She skated hard and had fun :)
- on the 7th my Mom accompanied Emerson and her class to the Telus World of Science!  Em was so excited to have Grandma with her :)
- on the Remembrance Day long weekend, Blake's team had a hockey tournament in Tofield.  We had a awesome weekend with the team and brought home GOLD!!  The team played so well, it was a real bonding experience spending so many hours in Tofield together ;)  Emerson stayed at my parents house on the Saturday night and they took her to ringette on Sunday morning and then met us in Tofield!
- the 14th was my birthday and it was a busy day of school, work, ringette practice and hockey pictures! #momlife
- on the 17th the birthday present I bought myself, arrived ... a maid!  lol!  I was so excited to have the house cleaned but in the end, was slightly disappointed.  I paid extra to have a 'deep clean' done but the fireplace mantel didn't even get dusted :( Sorry Mad Maids, I won't be hiring you again.  My other birthday present was from my parents and it was $$$ towards my new van tires, which I had installed on the 9th.  And I am really glad I did, as once the snow fell I really appreciated them!!
- on the 19th it was Reese's birthday and I already dedicated a post to that special day :)
- Cal had a quick overnight trip to Vancouver on the 22nd
- on the 25th I had a great day volunteering in Reese's class in the morning, attending the Festival of Tree's with Em's class in the afternoon and then meeting up with some of my favorite Bishop Savaryn mom's in the evening for dinner and drinks!
- the 26th brought the Blue Dragon's first win of the season (in Leduc), followed by a bottle drive!  Blake was on a play date that afternoon and Em had a play date at our house, so Reese and I had a little date at the nail salon :)  She loves having her nails done!!  That night our neighbour babysat and Cal and I had dinner at the Keg and then stopped by a pub for a friends hockey fundraiser!
- we ended the month with a bottle drive for the Crusaders on the 28th!  Thank goodness we had the bottle drive when we did, as not long after the temp's plummeted!! 

Talk to y'all soon :)

~Tracy

No comments: