Thursday, January 25, 2007

Busy Day ...

Today I didn't go into work. I've been having these "dizzy spells" for the last week and a bit, so I decided to see if I could get into my doctor today and cancel my appointment next Thursday. I did get in and she said it could be a variety of things - gestational diabetes, low iron, a pinched nerve, a virus, or just plain old pregnancy!! I have the gestational diabetes and iron lab tests tomorrow so we'll see what those results are. Other than that, everything is great! The baby is measuring at 26 weeks (which is where it should be) and is very, very active!! I've noticed that it is getting more and more active each week! The doctor couldn't even get an accurate heart rate because it was moving around so much! I can actually see my stomach move at times! I asked the doctor about attending my prenatal aqua fit class and she said it is okay to go, just don't get too crazy in the water. Tonight's talk was by a dietitian from Sweet Momma. You have got to check this place out! The website is www.sweetmomma.ca. It is a pregnant women's heaven!! I am planning to go one of these days! So that was my day. Back to work tomorrow and then the weekend is here! Phew! On Saturday Cal and I are buying the paint for the babies room. Should be fun! Talk to you soon!

Love Tracy and Baby
XOXOX

1 comment:

Gerry and Lesley said...

Hey Cal, Tracy, and baby!
This is so great to be able to track your pregnancy this way! Thanks for keeping us posted on this exciting journey! You are looking so awesome, Tracy...love your baby belly! We're very excited to meet the newest Baby Cameron in about 3 months!
Lots of love,
Gerry and Lesley