Monday, January 29, 2007

We're so excited!!!

Reason being ... on Wednesday we have an appointment at UC Baby! If you haven't heard of this check out their website at http://www.uc-baby.com/. It is so awesome! Actually, if you visit the website you can read all about their services. I originally heard about it from my friend Renee and then at my prenatal aqua fit class a lady was telling me about it and how it was "so worth it"!! Then at my doctor's appointment last Thursday I mentioned it to the Dr. and she said she thought it was a really great idea and a great memory to have, one that your kids can look at for years to come and something neat for the baby book! So, we're going for it! When I booked the appointment the lady told me to have something sweet to eat right before the appointment because that usually gets the baby moving! We will post the pictures afterwards! (and no there won't be any "gender-determining" images!!) Talk to you soon!

Luv us all ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your little one is sure cute, can't wait to meet he/she.

Anonymous said...

I love the blog, what a great idea, I have it bookmarked!! I am so excited for you guys....babies are great, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU TYPE!! Your making great memories for your baby he or she couldn't get any greater parents than the two of you.