Monday, March 26, 2007

Dr. Appointment and Dad out of Town!

Today I had another routine appointment. The babies head is down and so now I know that what I feel sometimes is the babies bum, not the head!! The heartbeat was all over the place today (from 120 to 140 ish). The Dr. said this in normal towards the end. I also got my prenatal papers from the nurse, which she told me to carry in my purse just in case I go into labour before 36 weeks! I'm seeing the Dr. once a week now. We dropped Cal off at the airport this morning. He is in Vancouver for the week for work. We will miss him! I have Thursday and Friday off so on Wednesday night Heidi and I are staying overnight at my parents house. Oh, I have been meaning to mention the awesome Colts baby dish set we got from Tina!! It is so cute! I will take a picture of it and post it. Cal was thrilled!! And last week my sister gave us a pair of baby leggings!! They are sooo... adorable! Look them up on the net. They're all the rage in Hollywood! Our baby will be stylin'! I can see quite a few pairs of these in the babies future! So thank you Aunties!!! And speaking of pictures I will post an updated one of myself before the end of the weekend! I'm starting to feel a little "huge"! Ah well, not much longer now! Take care everyone!

Love Tracy and Baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys are very welcome and I know that this "auntie" can not wait to start shoppng for your little Bambino and Candace's little Shim. I am so thrilled and excited to be able to be a part of this exciting time!! We all love you 3 very much!