Saturday, May 19, 2007

New Pictures!

Hey! On Thursday we had our professional photos taken and I've posted a couple here on the blog! The photographer emailed a sampling of a few of them, but there are lots more to come!! If you are on Facebook, I've posted more there! I'm very happy with the ones I've saw so far! I think we might use the blue bow pictures for Blake's announcements. Anyways, we're just heading out to Cal's Uncle Evan's in a few minutes here and then we are going to Brazeau to camp! We hope the rain will hold off (keep your fingers crossed)! Hope you have a fantastic weekend - rain or shine!

Love Cal, Tracy and Blake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that mping went well. Looked at the new pictures on Facebook and OMG they are AMAZING & GORGEOUS! You all look great in them!