Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tongue??? Major Splashing!!

Weird title, I know! But I forgot to write yesterday about Blake and his tongue!! He seems to be quite fascinated with it these days and spent the last few days sticking it out constantly! LOL! Pretty funny! And then tonight in the bath he splashed like CRAZY! I was getting soaked! I thought he'd hurt his heels the way he was slamming them down! It was hilarious! We'll see tomorrow at Aqua Babies if he splashes in the pool! Today we went to Baby Laptime at the library for the first time. It was a lot of fun. We sang and danced and read a story. Blake seemed to enjoy it! He's been a bit winy in the afternoons the last few days, but I think it might be more teeth coming in. He's not crying, just kind of whimpering. So perhaps another tooth is going to pop up soon! We'll see ;)

Talk to ya later,

Tracy

No comments: