Monday, November 12, 2007

Yummy Feet!!

Today Blake stuck his foot in his mouth for the first time!! He's been grabbing them for awhile now, but hasn't got them to his mouth until today! It was funny, but not good because I had just put Vaseline and Vick's on them!!! So I quickly pulled it out of his mouth! LOL! Blake's had a cold on and off for awhile now. I was told that in the first year a baby usually gets 6 colds! But other than a cold he is doing great! He loves his Rainforest Jumperoo now - he wasn't sure about it for awhile there, but now he jumps and plays! I'm really glad because it is MY favorite toy!!! We are getting pretty excited for the arrival of our new nephew! Cal's brother Gerry and his wife Lesley are due on December 1st, so it's getting pretty close! I'd be happy if he was born on Wednesday, but Lesley might think that's a little bit too soon!! Take care everyone :)

Luv Tracy

1 comment:

Gerry and Lesley said...

How cute... Blake enjoying his feet! Although I can see how the Vaseline and Vicks might now have been so 'yummy'! We are looking forward to you meeting our little man soon, too! I would love for him to be born on Wednesday too, Tracy, but I think that's a bit too early for me. :) My house isn't quite clean yet!! Soon, soon...