Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rolling Machine!!!

Wow! Just yesterday afternoon Blake was still playing the "put me on my stomach and I'll roll to my back" card and now he's rolling around the family room!!! Amazing how fast they change/learn! Yesterday evening he rolled from his back to his stomach and seemed to not mind being on his stomach and now he's rolling back and forth to move around and get to his toys! Just a few days ago I noticed on his baby monitor when he was sleeping that he was sleeping on his side which he's never done (unless I've put him that way) and now I think that was a precursor to rolling around! I'm thinking that he may begin sleeping on his stomach or side regularly now! It's very exciting to witness these changes! Also, those 2 top teeth that have been giving us a run for our money are coming out finally! One of them has broken through his gums and the other is extremely close. Then they'll just have to come fully out, but I think that is less painful! Anyways, just had to "diary" this exciting day!!! Crawling news next ... LOL!

Luv Tracy

No comments: