Saturday, January 5, 2008

8 Months Old Today!

Today Blake turned 8 months old! Wow! Where has the time gone?? It has been an absolutely fantastic 8 months with our son. He brings such joy to our lives and we could not imagine life without him! It is amazing to witness how fast a child changes and grows in such a short period of time. He is such a little character now! I love seeing his little personality shine! Although sometimes it's screaming at me! LOL! Just yesterday he started this weird jaw thing. He kind of tenses it up and then moves it up and down! Hard to explain but it's funny!!! I think maybe it's one of those things where he's discovered it and will do it for a few days because it feels neat! Today we visited with Grandma Bev and Aunty Carmen at Blake's cousin Colby's baby shower! Colby is sure growing fast and is a real cutey!! On Tuesday Blake and I start a new Baby Laptime session. I've been continuing to sing the songs to him over the holidays! His favorite are Zoom, Zoom, Zoom and Criss-cross Applesauce!! Then on Thursday we are starting a Strollerobics class at the YMCA. We took Strollerobics during the summer and it was outdoors, but this one will be inside. We're not registered for swimming or Salsa Babies this time round but we will go to the occasional Water Babies class at Fountain Park in St. Albert because it is drop in. I know I am going to miss Salsa Babies, but I'm thinking of taking a Salsa Burn class (for Mom's sans baby)! Take care :)

Tracy

No comments: