Friday, April 4, 2008

First 1st Birthday Party and BIG Sleepover!!

Tomorrow (Saturday, April 5th) our new mom's group is having a big 1st birthday party at Gymboree!! We're really looking forward to it! Should be lots of fun!! We don't see our new mom's group friends as often as we used to so it will be nice to see everyone! Blake and Tristan will be the only "under age" kids at the party! LOL! Tristan's Mom and I joked that we'll have to get them fake i.d.'s!!!! After the party at Gymboree we are heading to my parents house. Cal and I leave for San Francisco at 6 a.m. Sunday morning. We are staying the night in Stony so that we don't have to get Blake up at 4 a.m.! My sister is coming home this weekend so we will see her on Saturday and then she is staying in Stony until Monday so she will be hanging out with Blake and my Mom! I hope that he has a good visit! He was really good for my Mom last Friday when he stayed the night so hopefully he will be just as good for a few more days! We're really looking forward to our trip. We have Alcatraz tickets and Giants tickets booked and can't wait for the shopping :) We thought about doing a wine tour but might wait until the next trip for that!! We don't want to pack too many things into the trip - we need to rest and relax too!! It's hard to believe I start work on April 14th. Wow! I'll say it again - where has the time gone?? I'm am really excited for my new job, but sad at the same time - this chapter in my life is over and it's on to a new one! I know for the rest of my life I'll feel that time is moving too fast! I have to really try to "live in the moment"!! And I am so grateful for the past year. Take care everyone!

Luv Tracy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ticker isn't even on months anymore, it sure doesn't seem like it has been a year yet!!
Hope your trip to San Fran was Fantastic and Blake and gma and gpa had a good time!

Love J and Ry

The Cameron Family 5 said...

I know, it's CRAZY! Where does the time go?? How are you and baby? What's your new due date again?