Friday, February 26, 2010

L-O-V-E this weather!!!

Yay! It has been a gorgeous 2 days!! +10 yesterday and +7 today! It's so nice to be able to roll the window down while driving and open a window in the house! This morning we went to the mall after Em's nap. Blake wanted to go to the Disney store ;) So we went and I did a few returns and we enjoyed lunch at the food court. After afternoon naps, we took a walk around the neighbourhood and played outside until it was time for Blake and I to go to gymnastics. I bought Blake Thomas rubber boots last night, so he was very excited and enjoyed splashing in every puddle he saw! Blake loves towing things behind his coupe car (with a "hitch" a.k.a. a rope!), so we hooked his trike up to the car and he towed Emerson around!! It was so cute, I wish someone was there to take a picture! Tonight was the last class of this session of gymnastics. It has been an absolute blast and we've registered for the next session. This has been the best class for Blake, out of all the different classes and programs we've tried!!! He's really came out of this shell and tonight he even sang all the songs! I'm very impressed with how well ran and organized the program is. Of course, as with all these toddler classes, the instructor makes a world of difference and "Coach Shannon" is awesome! Tomorrow is the last swimming classes of this session, but we're re-registered for next sessions classes too. So we're pretty much carrying on with all our classes, except for My First Preschool. Monday is my first day back at work and Cal's first day with the kids to himself. He's looking forward to it ... me not so much! lol!! But it will be nice to not worry about the kids on Monday! Tuesday, I'm sure I'll be calling the dayhome numerous times through out the day :) Have a fantastic weekend everyone! Enjoy this spring-like weather!!

xoxo Tracy

No comments: