Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ugh!

Vent time ... I'm feeling blah :S  I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow and this past week has been kind of rough.  I can handle puking and feeling nauseated, but feeling so tired and having no energy really sucks!!  I have no idea how people have 4 and 5 and more (GASP!) kids!!!  I suppose maybe they space them further apart ... who knows??  My legs are aching, which drives me nuts and none of my clothes feel like they actually fit.  For some stupid reason my pants don't stay up.  What's with that?  I have a big belly for crying out loud, you'd think I wouldn't have to yank my pants up every 5 minutes!  What I really want is to have a couple of very lazy, low-key days ... in a hotel!!!  lol!  Keep dreaming Tracy ... What a whiney brat I am, hey?!  But within the 5 minutes it's taken to type this paragraph, I'm feeling better already!!  For me, complaining in writing is better then complaining in speaking ;)  Thanks for "listening!!"

The kids both have colds, but don't you dare call Blake sick!!!  He gets quite offended and says, "NO!  I just have a little cold!"  What a guy!  It really hasn't slowed him down at all, which is good!  Emerson on the other hand is suffering a bit.  She is waaayyy more whiney and clingy, which is ... challenging!  I feel bad for her, but at times I'm thinking to myself, "For crying out loud, it's just a cold!"  At least I hope it's just a cold.  She hasn't had a fever, but if she's not feeling better by next week I'll probably take her in just to make sure her ears, throat, etc are okay.  She had a 3 1/2 hour nap this afternoon (that never happens) and then cuddled up to me on the couch after, which was very nice.  Hopefully she'll have a good sleep tonight and maybe be feeling better tomorrow!  Cal is getting a cold too :(  Hopefully Cold FX will ward off the worst of it.

Cal and the kids had a great day on Monday.  The all slept in, which was very nice for them :)  I had a good day at work, although the day seemed to go by much slower then when I'm at home.  It was nice to work with Kathryn again :)  We're not going to the library tomorrow.  I don't like taking the kids to programs when they're under the weather, especially sneezing and noses running!  I know when I see kids like that out, I often wish their parents would have kept them home, instead of bringing them and spreading the germs!!  So maybe we'll do some baking tomorrow!!

Hope the remainder of your week is fabulous :)  I have a Sweet Momma massage tomorrow night, which (I'm certain) will make me feel better!!

Tracy

No comments: