Friday, October 8, 2010

2 Toddlers ... 1 Bedroom ...

Tonight's the night!!  This morning we moved Blake's furniture into Emerson's room and re-arranged Emerson's furniture.  The room actually looks pretty good.  There is not much open space, but we're happy with how everything fits.  It would be even better with bunk beds, but I don't think they're old enough for bunks yet.  Blake's been pretty happy all along with the thought of moving into Emerson's room, but this morning he said, "I was thinking about it last night and I don't know if I want to move into Em's room."  lol!!  I asked him why and he didn't really have a reason, so I said we'll give it a try and see what you think!  We ran out to Walmart this morning and bought another shelf, hooks for the back of their door, and a few closet organization cubes.  Next we have to arrange the baby's room, but for now everything is in there and we'll get to that within the next few weeks!  If it's a boy we don't plan on changing the decor much!

We feel they did pretty good for their first night in their "new" bedroom!  Blake woke Emerson up shortly after we put him to bed.  Then he called us into the room and complained that, "Em is standing up and looking at me!"  It took awhile to get over that, but once he fell asleep, Emerson's jibbering and jabbering didn't wake him!  Emerson took longer to fall asleep (for the 2nd time!), but I'm sure that will get better in the days to come.  Now we'll see how they do throughout the night and how early they rise ...

Tomorrow is our 6 year wedding anniversary!!  Em has swimming, Blake has hockey and Cal and I are going out on Anniversary Date #2!!  I'm looking forward to dinner at Japanese Village!!  Yum, yum!!  I just hope Cal enjoys it, it's his first time!  And hopefully the kids are good for my parents tomorrow night :S  Date #1 was Monday night - the Brad Paisley concert.  We had so much fun!  Justin Moore (Small Town USA) and Darius Rucker (too many to name!) opened.  All 3 performer's were awesome!  Thanks to my Mom for babysitting!

Sunday we don't have any plans and Monday we have Thanksgiving Dinner with my family.

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!  Enjoy your long weekend!

xoxo
Cal, Tracy, Blake, Emerson and Baby

No comments: