Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary!

Today is our 6th anniversary :)  Happy anniversary to my spectacular husband!  Thank you for another wonderful year, I can't wait to see what the next year brings.  In the midst of our busy lives, we still take time for us and I feel so blessed to be married to such a patient, kind, giving man.  You are an unbelievable Dad to our 2 children, soon to be 3!  I can't put into words how amazing of a father you are and this means the world to me.  And of course your support me in everything I do, regardless of how many times I change my mind ... lol!  LOVE YOU!!

We'd also like to say Happy Birthday to Grandma Bev!  We share our anniversary with her birthday and hope she has a wonderful day!  xoxo

Last night went fairly well.  As good as could be expected!  Emerson woke up at 4:45 am, stood up in her crib and started calling, "BLLAAKKE, BLAAAAAKE!!"  Until he woke up!  So they were up for about an hour and then fell back asleep until 8:45 am.  They definitely did not get as much sleep as they usually do, but we thought they did pretty good!  I think Blake has figured out that if he doesn't respond to her calling his name and stays laying down, she falls back asleep faster!!  Hopefully it will only get better from here on out :) 

Take care everyone :)

xoxo Tracy

No comments: