Monday, November 19, 2012

From Reese


~ For all of Reese's blog fans ;)

Hi everyone!

Today is my 2nd birthday! Mom thought I should write a little message to let everyone know what I'm up to these days!

A lot has changed since my last email 1 year ago. I've "grown up" so much over the past year! My memory is really good  and I have memorized a lot of songs. My favorite song to sing is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."  And I can even count up to 16!! I also know a lot of the ABC song :) Some of the other things I enjoy doing are reading books, coloring, doing arts and crafts (especially using glue sticks!!), dancing, watching Dora the Explorer and Super Why, playing with my baby dolls and ponies and playing with Blake and Emerson (and sometimes fighting over toys :s)!! 

I love having Mom home with us every day and doing lots of activities with Mom and Dad! We have a ton of fun!! I enjoy my swimming lessons (I love the water and have fun doing bobs!!) and "Come Play With Me" class, but I also like to play at home.  I like to play with Blake and Em but sometimes get mad when they play with toy.  Mom often hears me saying, "MINE!"  I'm learning to share!  But it is hard because Blake and Em do usually give me whatever I want!!  Sometimes when Blake and Em are busy, I enjoy going to the playroom and playing all by myself, usually with my babies and/or our play kitchen!  Mom says she might register me in a gymnastics class in the New Year.  I love to run and jump!!  One of my favorite games is running around the house or outside and having someone chase me!  I run as fast as I can and say, "Can't catch me!"  It is a lot of fun!  I love playing outside, even in this snowy, cold season ;)  I am a great eater, Mom and Dad think I eat more then Blake and Em quite often!!  

On November 21st I had my 2 yr pediatrician appointment and I weighed 29 lbs (75 %tile) and my height was in the 45th %tile!

Well, I hope everyone is doing great. It was good talking to ya' and hopefully I'll see you soon!

Hugs and Kisses,
Reese

No comments: