Thursday, February 21, 2013

Visit's and fun!

It's been a great week.  Lindsay and Connor flew down for a visit, it was my Mom's birthday on Wednesday and I met one my best friends was in town for the week, so we met for dinner on Tuesday night :)

We had a great visit with Lindsay and Connor.  They came to Come Play With Me on Tuesday and hung out with us for the afternoon.  We're so grateful they make the trip down to see us as often as they do!  I can't believe Connor's 1st birthday is just around the corner!!!  Crazy, crazy!!  He's growing up so fast and changing every time we see him!  He's crawling all over the place now and loves climbing stairs :)

On Wednesday we took my Mom for a nice birthday lunch!  Reese and Connor were pretty funny in their high chairs, Reese did not want Connor to touch her, it was hilarious!  But of course Reese was okay with reaching over to Connor's space and grabbing some of his snacks ;)  lol!!!  Mom, Lindsay and I met up again that evening for a movie date!

Today was Emerson's birthday celebration day at preschool and it was also beach day ;)  She wanted to wear a swimsuit but I convinced her to wear a rash guard top and board shorts!!  Phew!  She may have been just a bit cold in a swimsuit.  I had a massage scheduled for 9:30 this morning, so Cal took Em to school, I took Blake and Reese to my friend Jodi's house and went for the massage (not the relaxing kind - a kick ass theraputic massage.  The kind you feel bruised from afterwards.  But the relief in the days to come is heavenly!!!).  After my massage I rushed over to Em's preschool to hand out her birthday treats to all the kids.  We picked up lunch for our family and Jodi and her 3 kids on the way back to her house.  I was almost to her house when what do I see ... a lovely looking man in a uniform waving me over to the side street :(  DANG!  Speeding ticket.  Boo hoo!!!!  We got to Jodi's, ate lunch and Jodi went for her massage while the kids played - I really can't say I babysat, as the 6 of them keep each other very occupied!!!  Her house looked like a bomb went off by the time we left but the kids had a blast :)

We're looking forward to this weekend and a visit from Cal's Mom!  We're picking her up at the airport tomorrow afternoon!  She's running in the Hypo-Half marathon on Sunday morning and is flying home on Sunday night.  Cal and Blake are going to the Oilers game on Saturday afternoon, so the girls and I are going shopping with Grandma Bev :)  Sunday afternoon we'll all be taking in Blake's hockey game!

Have a grrrrrrreat weekend!!!!

xo
Tracy

No comments: