Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pardon Me?!

Yesterday we were talking about Christmas and the kids were excitedly talking about how many sleeps until Santa comes, what they're going to get for Christmas, etc, etc.  I'll often try to remind them about the real meaning of Christmas and as I was starting to do my spiel yesterday, Emerson interrupted and did it for me!!  It's so interesting how she, more so than Reese and Blake, soaks up everything she hears at Sunday school.  After finishing my sentence, Emerson pauses and says, "And you know what I want the most for Christmas?"  I said, "No I don't, what do you want the most for Christmas?"  Emerson says, "My families love."  Now where in the world would she have heard that or came up with that from?!?  She often catches us so off guard with the things she says!!!!

~ Tracy

No comments: