Thursday, May 3, 2007

Non-Stressed Baby!!!

So the baby is not stressed out!! Which is good! The non-stress test also monitors your uterus and the printout showed some uterine contractions, but nothing consistent or major, so not labour! That would be the "twinges" I feel! But the more twinges the better because that helps the cervix dilate. I also learned that on Monday morning the hospital will call between 6 and 10 am to let me know if I can come in for an induction or if they'll call again on Tuesday. They were sure busy tonight! I saw a guy who was on our hospital tour with us and overheard him talking on his cell phone saying that it won't be too long now! How exciting! When we were leaving I was thinking about packing ear plugs, because I can not stand all that moaning and groaning!! Ahhh, it drives me nuts! Hopefully if my door is closed I won't hear it as much. We'll see! Thank goodness I won't have to share a room. Anyways, just thought I'd let everyone know how the test went. Either you'll hear from us if I go into labour before Monday or I'll post another update on Monday morning! Take care!

Love Cal, Tracy and Babe :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRAT'S On that baby Boy Love the name Blake Smith Cameron Can't wait to see him
Love you guys
Auntie Kathy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Baby Boy!! We're very happy for you!
Love;
Jeff, Tina, Shelbi, Kira Schell