Sunday, April 13, 2008

1st!

So tomorrow will be Blake's 1st day, spending all day, at the day home! It will also be my 1st day at my new job! Yikes!! I'm kinda ready!? I'm very glad I'm going back 2 days a week to begin with. Will make the transition much easier!! I keep thinking it will make it easier for Blake, but realistically I think easier for me!!!!! Blake will be fine! I work 8 - 4:15, but they are flexible with their hours so if I want I can start a bit later and stay later. I don't think I'll do that though. I think I'd rather be home earlier! We'll see. We had a great weekend. Cal had the rest of the week off and on Friday morning he started a boot camp class! The class is Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. On Friday night I went to a Norwex party. I am quite excited about the products!! Can't wait to get them and start cleaning! LOL! Then on Saturday was my friend Lindsey's shower and stagette. We had an awesome time!! It was great to get together with the girls!!! Cal and Blake had a boys day and had a fun! They went for a walk and played outside for awhile. The weather has been fantastic this weekend! Cal's sister Kathy came over today. We went for a nice walk and had a great visit! I'm hoping this beautiful weather is here to stay!! Anyways, I better get going! I'll let you know how the 1st day goes tomorrow!

Luv Tracy

No comments: