Friday, February 27, 2009

1st Pediatrician Appt.

Today Emerson had her first doctor's appointment. I knew she was gaining weight quickly, but didn't expect the scale to read 7 lbs 7 oz!!!! Wow! Dr. Radisic was happy with everything, so we won't be back until her 2 month check-up, if everything continues to go well!

Her umbilical cord fell off on Monday (23rd), which we were happy to see. I'm always scared it's going to get infected or something. It looks like she'll have a bit of an outy :)

Emerson is sleeping really well. Last night she slept 6 hours! Since she's gaining so much weight, she's obviously eating enough and there's no way I'm going to wake her up to feed her! And I certainly don't need to worry about my milk supply!! Hopefully she'll continue to sleep well ...

Take care, hopefully the weather will improve soon!

Tracy

No comments: