Saturday, February 14, 2009

41 weeks tomorrow!

This is new for us!! Tomorrow I'll be 41 weeks. I'm starting to doubt my due date. LOL! I had Blake at 40 weeks, 6 days. But then I realized today that I had two due dates with Blake, one was April 27 and then the one the Dr.'s went with was April 29. So maybe I was actually 8 days post due date with Blake?!

Who knows, all I know is this baby is not ready to greet the world yet :) This afternoon Cal and I went to the hospital. I wasn't feeling much movement and when I was in for a NST on Thursday it took awhile to get the baby moving and the nurse suggested doing a kick count daily and to come in if the baby wasn't moving a certain amount - which it wasn't today. But turns out everything was fine, phew! If need be I will have to go in for another NST on Monday and the induction is still booked for Tuesday. SO we will be meeting this baby within the next week!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Luv Tracy

No comments: