Monday, February 9, 2009

Induction booked ...

I had a Dr. appointment today and I've been booked for an induction on the 17th. Dr. Ching said more than likely I will go into labour on my own, as I did with Blake, but that having the induction booked early is a good idea! So we will see what the next few days bring. Today my cervix was softer than last week and the baby was much farther down in my pelvis. The Dr. couldn't actually measure me properly because the babies head was so far down. So those are all good signs! There are some interesting upcoming possibilities for babies birthday - Feb. 11 (Cal's 30th), Feb. 13 (Friday the 13th), and Feb. 14 (Valentine's Day). My Mom's birthday is on the 20th and my future brother-in-law's birthday is on the 22nd, but I don't think we'll look that far down the road ... LOL! If baby hasn't arrived by Thursday I have to go in for a NST and same thing on Sunday. We are starting to really think we're having a baby boy, but it's just a hunch and we'd of course be just as happy with a little girl :) I was visiting with our neighbour today and mentioning that I'm feelin' a boy and we were laughing because there are 2 girls and 6 boys amongst 3 of us neighbours! Tomorrow Blake and I are going to head to the mall and do some walking (I'm going to walk and hopefully he'll sit in his stroller!). The day before I went into labour with Blake I spent walking the mall, so maybe it will work again?! Talk to you all soon!

Tracy

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope its on weds.. then i can see him/her on thurs!! or next monday would work for me as well! lol

The Cameron Family 5 said...

I hope so too! Or you could be getting a call in Vegas!! Say a little prayer for me?! Love ya'