Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Dad!

Yesterday, February 11th was Cal's 30th birthday! Baby did not choose its Dad's birthday to make it's appearance!!! Which is okay, now we'll have one more cake and party in February! LOL! Cal had a pretty low key birthday yesterday - he opened his present from Blake and I after work, then we went out for dinner with my Mom and came back home for some birthday cake. In December Cal took a "30th birthday trip" to Seattle with 2 friends. They had fun, with the highlight of the trip being the NFL football game they attended. And since my Dad was out of town this week, my parents took Cal (and family!) out for supper on Sunday and he opened his gift from my fam! So he has had quite a few celebrations! And they are all well deserved! He works so hard and is such an amazing Dad and husband :) We love you Cal, a.k.a. Dad!

This morning I went for another NST. This time we were there a bit longer because baby was sleeping for the first part. After I ate a banana and a cookie baby starting kicking and I was free to go! My Mom came with us to help keep Blake under wraps! He'll know that unit pretty good by the time the baby arrives!! I'm still feeling great for the most part. Not too much else new to report on the baby front. It seems to be very comfy in there :) I will go for another NST on Sunday if need be.

Talk to you all soon!

Luv Tracy

No comments: