Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm 6 months old already!!!

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I turned 6 months old! My Mom and Dad say the time has gone by very, very fast!! They feel like I was just born yesterday!

I'm getting good at sitting up by myself now and can't use the Bumbo anymore because I just push myself out!  I love my Jumperoo and Jolly Jumper and my family thinks I am very active, as compared to Blake and Em ;)  I don't even mind tummy time but I do like to roll from my tummy to back.  I haven't tried rolling the other way yet!

Apparently, I'm becoming quite the talker. Actually, Mom calls me a screecher!!!!  I have to be loud sometimes to be heard in this busy house :)  I've been teething for awhile now, but so far no teeth have popped through.  Mom's always trying to give me toys to teeth on, but I prefer my own hand - after all it is always there! 

I tried rice cereal for the first time this week. I really liked it!! I get to try oat cereal next week and hopefully lots of other yummy food that Mom makes me :)

I love Blake and Emerson very much, they make me laugh!!  They seem to love me very much too and are always giving me hugs and kisses!  I'm pretty lucky to have such a great big brother and a great big sister :) 

Every week I go to a program called "Come Play With Me."  It is at the YMCA and Mom, Emerson and I go when Blake is in preschool.  I am starting to enjoy it more and more every week!  I love watching everyone singing during circle time and last week I joined in!!  I may not know the words, but I can sing  my own tune!

I have my 6 month immunizations on June 2nd. We're not looking forward to that appointment - they hurt :( At my 6 month pediatrician appointment this week I was 16 lbs 11 oz and 26" long, which is the 75th %ile for both weight and height.  I had a slow start, but I am gaining weight fast now!!!

I can't wait for my 1st camping trip, which is coming up in June!  Blake and Em are excited too, we're going to their favorite place - Ol McDonald's!!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little update! Enjoy your summer :) Love to you all!


XOXO

Reese (a.k.a. Reesey, Reesey-Gooey, Reesey-Blueberry - all nicknames my brother and sister have blessed me with!!)

No comments: