Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary to us!

 
 
On October 9th Cal and I celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss!!  It really doesn't feel like it's been 10 years.  As I was looking back on our wedding photo's, it is amazing how fast 10 years have gone by.  October 9th, 2004 sure was a fun, love-filled day!  I'll never forget our wedding day.  There were some unplanned memorable moments that will always make us laugh and many love-filled, fun, beautiful moments that we will treasure forever. Over the past 10 years we've had our ups and downs and everything in between but at the end of the day, every day, I thank my lucky stars for my loving husband and the beautiful family and life we have built together.  Together the hard times are bearable and the good times are even better :)  We are a great team, Cal Cameron!
 
So much has changed in 10 years.  A move, career changes, a little bit of travelling, new friends, new experiences and of course, three amazing children!  We are very blessed and thankful!
 
I am not sure what the next 10 years will bring but I am sure they will pass just as quickly as the first 10.  So here's to making them just as memorable and amazing as the first 10!  Love you so much, Cal :)
 
xo Tracy




No comments: