Sunday, March 14, 2010

Great Weekend!

We've had another awesome weekend! Friday morning my Mom, the kids and I met Lesley and Kristy and their kidlets at the Mom, Pop and Tots fair. Bob the Builder was the main attraction this year (last year it was The Big Comfy Couch) and boy oh boy did the boys ever enjoy it!!! Even though Blake's never seen the show, he has a Bob the Builder book that he loves and he loved seeing Bob in person! Colby and Blake stood up the whole time and jumped and danced, it was SO ADORABLE!!! I wish I would have video taped it :) The rest of the fair was great too, Blake also loved the petting zoo and watching the horses! He held a few bunnies and combed a goat. He loves petting zoos and went back twice to see the animals! I also picked up quite a few samples, tips, brochures and reading material! It was a fun morning. Friday afternoon the kids and I went for a walk and Friday evening my Mom babysat Em, while Cal and I took Blake to gymnastics and then out for supper. My Mom stayed over night Friday and it was so nice to have her with us for a few days!! Blake and Em loved spending lots of time with Bamma, but I think Blake was confused at times because Bampa wasn't here!!

Saturday we bought a booster seat for Em. She looks so big in the booster seat, but is really enjoying it and not trying to get out of it, like the high chair ... at least not yet anyways! Blake wanted Em to sit next to him on Saturday night so he could feed her! And he did a great job!! We actually think she ate more with him feeding her, then she does with us feeding her!! Saturday night I went to the movie Valentine's Day with my Mom and her friend Sharon. It was a great movie!

This morning we had a surprise visit from Cal's friend Sean and his daughter Violet. We were all still in our pj's!! Violet and Blake had a blast and played so well together. She was a bit bossy, but he had so much fun playing trains, hide and seek, balloon battle (that's what she called it - they each had a balloon from Em's party - I know they still have helium in them!), hockey, and just running around!! He was tuckered out when she left! This afternoon Em, Heidi and I went for a walk, but it the wind was very cold. Then we met my Mom at BP's for dinner and that was the weekend!

Once again, my days off did not go by too quickly. Which is really nice!! Of course, I'd always love 1 more day, or 4 more days!!, but I'm glad on Sunday night I don't feel as though I was just at work yesterday. Start of a new work week tomorrow (for me - Tuesday for Cal!) and I know tomorrow will be a great day and I'm really hoping Tuesday will be good too. Blake's talked about Nancy's a little bit so here's hoping he'll be himself Tuesday (finger's crossed). Em is feeling better, just a bit stuffy, but hopefully she will also have a good day on Tuesday.

Have a great week everyone :)

Luv The Cameron's

1 comment:

Gerry and Lesley said...

It was great to see you guys on Friday morning! And I LOVED seeing the boys jump and dance around! Em's dancing was pretty damn cute too!! I hope you get everything figured out... it's no fun making adult decisions! Take care and listen to your heart!
xoxo Lesley