Friday, March 19, 2010

Work

Just wanted to type up a quick update on my work situation ;) I talked to my manager this morning and emailed her my resignation letter. I do still have mixed feelings ... I think I just have a hard time making decisions and worry about making the right decision!! Often I wish someone would TELL me what to do! Thankfully, Cal and I agree and he would support me 100% in whatever decision I was to make. I did tell my manager that I could work .4 (2 days a week) until a suitable replacement was found. With his Mondays off and working from home 1 day a week, Cal will be with the kids the 2 days I'm working. Heather (my manager) said it usually takes approx. 6 weeks to post the job, do interviews, etc. so I'll probably be working 2 days a week for around 6 weeks. I feel very relieved now that we've made a decision and can move forward :) I might look into a part time evening/weekend job in a few months. Somewhere interesting, somewhere fun, somewhere I like to shop and/or somewhere I/We would like a discount!!! I'm thinking Chapter's, Starbuck's, Rona, Reitmans?? I don't know ... we'll see!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to work in a bookstore haha.... perhaps not the coles in the mall up here... but mcnally robinson or somewhere like that :) I'm a geek... I love books!! :) Plus it would get me out of the house ALONE a couple nights or weekends!! If Dave where moving home with us I would love to live in S'toon but as it is it makes more sense to live right in Tisdale where I can get some help!! :) Do you breathe a little easier now that some decisions have been made... it will all work out in the end... it always does... its hard being a parent and making all these crazy important decisions :|

Luv ya J Ry and Aussie

hmmm.... you and the kids need to take a mini vacation and come visit your sister..... and your fav. cousin :)