Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays!  I think it's a combination of the Fall weather, our anniversary, spending time with family and great food :)

On Thanksgiving Monday Reese had music class.  After class we quickly took some photo's in the ravine that is near her class.  It was so gorgeous, with all the fall colors and paths through the woods.  Unfortunately it was raining off and on and I forgot my tripod :(  So we had to move quick and we weren't able to get a good family photo!  However, I did get a few great shots of the kids :)


How adorable ... honestly.

Love this one :)

We always need an outtake ;)
After the photo's, we headed for Thanksgiving dinner with my family.  Lindsay and Jeremy hosted our get together this year.  Jeremy smoked the turkey and I think it was the best turkey I've ever had.  Moist and delicious!  We had a great afternoon - visiting, eating and watching the kids run 'round and 'round and 'round ;)  Thanks for having us, Jeremy and Lindsay!

Mr. Mason and Uncle Cal

Grandpa, Connor, Blake and Great Grandma Kelley
Blake with Uncle Jeremy and Grandma
Em and Connor

Blake and his dessert buffet ... ;)

Reese, waiting for her dessert :)

Emerson and Great Grandma Kelley

Mom and Dad :)


No comments: