Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Our 11th wedding anniversary was on October 9th and we wanted to celebrate with the kids!  I really wanted to try out a new restaurant, or at least one the kids hadn't experienced before.  We settled on Japanese Villiage and it was a great choice!  The kids were thouroughly entertained by our chef and even got a kick out of his cheesey jokes ... such as, "Mushrooms, Japanese Mushrooms ... from Walmart!"  or when he called the bean sprouts "Japanese french fries!"  The kids thought he was hilarious :)  The meal was also a hit!  Everyone really enjoyed their dinner.  It was a fun night out with the kids!!  I'm so proud of my family and love them all to bits.  Happy 11 years, to us!  

Beautiful flowers that look very similar to my bouquet and dinner with my favorite peeps :)

No comments: